Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesdays Top Tips ~ Going Green

Do you brush you teeth and wash your face everyday?  Here is a suggestion for adding daily exfoliation at no extra cost.

When washing your face, use a wet wash cloth and your choice of cleanser.  To save electricity, rinse your wash cloth with cold water when you are finished and hang it to dry and use for your next face wash/exfoliation!

Here are a few ideas to get you started:

Summer Sale - 4 Bright Stripe Washcloths from ReWorked Designs


Handmade Bright Summery Colors.  Make your face smile for only $6.00

Maybe this organic soap from Keep It Simple Naturals.


Nourishing FACIAL SOAP For ALL Skin Types Gentle Soothing Cleanser.  From Keep It Simple Naturals.  Sale priced $3.98

Save electricity, water, and $$$$$, while keeping your face young and happy!

P.S.  For ease of drying and reusing the cloths, I use a suction cup hook that is stuck on the mirror in my bathroom.  They are rotated out and laundered weekly.

2 comments:

  1. Our shower has a hanger built in that I keep my wash cloth on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do something similar with my washcloth - it stays in the shower. I usually rinse it out and let it hang dry. {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are this blogs happiness! She told me ...